Skip to content
- Service to the disabled old persons is recognized as the service to the parents. It is also a spot for rending service and acquire Punya (a kind ofSalvation).
- The old age life is the final stage of human beings. It is the concept of human beings that if one dies at the young age, his/her life is not full.
- Every human being is bound to approach the old age if there is no accidental death.
- Even the person with affluence is bound to lead a painful old age.
- Children and old persons are both helpless in general. Children may be looked after by able adults, but helpless old persons lack such persons to look after them. It is the responsibility of the youth and adults.
- Man is characterized with reasoning faculty and social instinct. The man devoid of reasoning is half human. It is the matter of reason and rationality to have the mentality providing service to others.
- The old and disable persons have to be looked after by the kins. If such a condition is not possible they must be brought to the Aged Shelter.
- Old Aged Shelter is the place where we can have the real picture of old life. We, therefore must visit such Old Aged Shelters.
- Rights of the old people is inclusive in human rights. The old persons must enjoy the rights of being protected and be provided with all the facilities of leading a happy life. They must be looked after not with
mercy alone but with reason and rationality.
- It is believed by every one that benevolence is best recognized if something is given whole heartedly to the needy person at a place where time initiates us with the feeling of offering something.
© Copyright Pokhara Aged Shelter. All Rights Reserved. Powered By: